Monday, April 18, 2011

Character Bible Study

        I think teaching character daily is extremely important.  I have been searching and praying about the best way to go about this with my family for awhile.  I wanted to share the resources that I have found . . . because I am super excited about them!
        First, I am using this and this.  It includes a godly character trait to study for each week, and coloring pages for each day of the study.  Also, there is a memory verse to go with each character trait.
        After I finish the above bible studies, I am thinking of doing this or this or this or this or Pictures From Proverbs sets found here.  Eventually, I would like to go through this resource too!  They all look great!


        My plan is to do the study first thing in the morning while I make them breakfast.  (Best way to start the day in my opinion!)

        If you are looking for great resources for character training, my favorite sites are:
     1. Doorposts
     2. The Learning Parent
     3. Titus 2 Ministries
     4. Whole Heart Online
  
       Some other character resources I came across are thisthisthis  and this that might be worth checking out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment