Saturday, May 28, 2011

About Us

        Welcome to Walk With God Academy's little home on the web, My School Jewels.  We are a homeschool family seeking to honor God with our lives in every possible way!  I desire for this place to be somewhere I can share ideas I've seen . . . ideas I've used . . . things that have worked for us . . . and just things going on in our homeschool . . . This is my place to record the homeschool the jewels I've found!

        A little on our school name . . .  Please visit this post to read an excerpt from Rick Joyner's book the Torch and the Sword that explains where we got the name for our school.  Enjoy :)

        Okay, hopefully you went and read that post!  :) Every time I read one of Rick's books I am challenged to love God MORE!  If you read the post, you now know where our name comes from . . . for it is our greatest desire to be one of those like Enoch . . . and truly walk with God.  We want to look just like Jesus!  Hope you will join us on our adventure!
     
        And a little about our students and staff . . .

The Principal~ John (my husband).  He stays in tune with the big picture.  He makes sure we are staying on track with our goals . . . and keeping the most important things our priority.  He is also in charge of discipline.
The Teacher~ Holly (that would be me :)  I do the teaching, obviously.  I am in charge of keeping things running and doing a lot of the character training.
The Students~ Tig (6.5) He is beginning First Grade this fall.
                 Cheetoh (4.5) He is beginning Preschool this fall
                 Pooh Bear (3) He is starting Tot School this fall

No comments:

Post a Comment